Our friends over at Ruled.Me have created this wonderful Keto Queso Dip Recipe that we had to share!
The picture alone looks amazing. Just imagine how this would taste!
We encourage you to learn more about Keto Recipes and lifestyle by signing up for one of our many Keto Workshops at Palm Beach Health Center, and by checking out Ruled.Me as well!
This makes a total of 10 servings of Keto Queso Dip. Each serving comes out to be 151 Calories, 13.9g Fats, 1.7g Net Carbs, and 5.3g Protein.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ½ small onion, chopped
- 6 whole pimento peppers
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ? teaspoon xanthan gum *
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Gruyere cheese
- In a pot, melt your butter.
- Add in your onions and sweet peppers, sauteing for 3-5 minutes.
- When the onions are clear, pour in your cream and stir.
- Whisk in your xanthan gum. If it doesn’t thicken too much, add in another ? teaspoon. *
- Once your cream is thick and is bubbling, slowly stir in your cheddar cheese – one small handful at a time. Make sure it melts before adding more.
- Do the same thing with the Gruyere cheese, one small handful at a time.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with veggies, low-carb crackers, or throw on some low-carb nachos.
For detail step-by-step directions with pictures, please head over to this site for more information.
- The ? means you can skip this if you want…or alter the amount per taste preference.